RB&B is a large community with a passionate following. While we would love for each of our members to have the opportunity to purchase any one of our barrel pick bottles, the reality is that this is simply not possible. We also have to consider our partners at North Carolina ABC who make the bottles available for purchase. To keep things organized in store, and as fair as possible to each member, we require our members to submit a request for a bottle through our website.
Should entries outnumber the amount of bottles available, entries will be randomized and winners will be notified. As a charitable organization, we encourage each participant consider a nominal contribution to our current charity partner. In 2021, this partner is NC Restaurant Workers Relief Fund. Once you submit your entry, you will be directed to a donation page should you want to participate, however it is not mandatory for your entry to be considered valid.
After the bottles arrive at the designated ABC store, we will let everyone know they are available for purchase. You will have one week to pick up your bottle. Bottles that are not picked up within a week will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
Current and past barrel picks are listed below.
Upcoming barrel picks
Past barrel picks
- Jack Daniels Single BarrelClosed
- Woodinville Pandemic PourCLOSED
- Woodinville Fried Apple PieClosed
- Elijah Craig #5RB&B’s 19th pick | February 2021
- Whistlepig Pick #1RB&B’s 18th pick | December, 2020
- Woodford Double Oaked #1RB&B’s 16th and 17th picks | October 2020
- Woodinville #1RB&B’s 15th pick | September 2020
- Old Elk WheatRB&B’s 12th, 13th, and 14th picks | August 2020
- LarcenyRB&B’s 11th pick 168 bottles | May 2020
- Elijah Craig 11 Year #4RB&B’s 10th pick 132 bottles | May 2020
- Maker’s Mark Private SelectRB&B’s 9th pick 111.6 proof | 252 bottles | April 2020
- Old Elk Second to NoneRB&B’s 8th pick 106.4 proof | 216 bottles | November 2019
- Old Elk First in FlightRB&B’s 7th pick 108.2 proof | 216 bottles | November 2019
- Elijah Craig 10 Year #3RB&B’s 6th pick 192 bottles | October 2019
- Old Scout 107 ProofRB&B’s 5th pick 108 bottles | June 2019
- Kentucky Spirit 8 YearRB&B’s 4th pick 186 bottles | May 2019
- Russell’s Reserve 8 YearRB&B’s 3rd pick 192 bottles | May 2019
- Elijah Craig 11 Year #2RB&B’s 2nd pick 240 bottles | May 2019
- Elijah Craig 11 Year #1RB&B’s inaugural pick 228 bottles | December 2018